GIC Voltage Monitoring Series 415 VAC 2 C/O MAC04D0100
- Type-Voltage Monitoring
- Utilization Category Dc 13-Rated Voltages (Ue)24 / 125 / 250 V Rated Current (Ie) 2.0 / 0.22 / 0.1 A
- Contact Rating-5A @ 240 VAC / 28 VDC (Resistive)
- Electrical Life-1 x 10⁵
- Mechanical Life-1 x 10⁷
- Utilization Category Ac 15-Rated Voltages (Ue)120 / 240 V Rated Current (Ie) 3.0 / 1.5 A
- Enclosure-Flame Retardant UL 94-V0
- Under Voltages-55% to 95%
- Phase Loss-Yes
- Phase Sequence-Yes
- Phase Assymmetry-94V ± 4V
- On Delay-5 s
- Off Delay-5 s
- Weight-0.120 Kg
- Shipping & Returns
- GIC voltage monitoring is a device that alerts you when your power levels fall below a certain level.
- Under-voltage and over-voltage protection are provided by voltage monitoring devices.
- GIC's SPP and Neutral loss relays with selectable voltage are incredibly easy to use.
- It guards against voltage-related issues including phase loss and phase sequence, among others.
- Its aim is to avoid phase loss, reversal, and phase-phase instability.
- It can be used in both industrial and agricultural settings.
- It utilizes a voltage sensing technology to do touch with the need for an external power supply.
- GIC Single Phase Preventer can handle up to 5 A at 250 VAC and has a capacity of 2 C/O.
- The voltage monitoring device is supplied by a 240 VAC power.
- Selectable Over/Under voltage trip levels are available with GIC SSP voltage monitoring.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
C/o S & T Engineers (P) Ltd
No.22, Vasanth Nagar,
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to the operator acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Technocart.com's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.