Technocart.com is an Indian eCommerce platform that deals with B2B procurement of industrial supplies for major industry verticals including, manufacturing and fabrication, logistics and warehousing, infrastructure and construction, agriculture, and gardening.
Technocart’s key product offerings include power tools, hand tools, cutting tools, machine tools, machine tool accessories, consumables, spares, personnel safety, material handling, electricals, electronics, and rarely available industrial products and spares.
Our customer-centric consultative approach ensures that our solutions meet the requirements of clients. Our solutions include selling products through online and direct methods in which we get a customer’s specific requirement through online chat, online forms, emails, and phone calls and then present solutions to suit their needs.
Technocart’s parent company, S&T Engineers Private Limited, has for more than 25 years provided machines & machine tools accessories to the Indian manufacturing sector. S&T Engineers collaborates with notable international brands and imports machines and machine parts to India.
S&T Engineers network now operates 16 branches and 6 stockyards. Through more than 10 international brands, including MAKINO, YCM, Manford, Excetek, Bedra, Pratik, WIM, Vertex, Kelch, Tecnomagnete, and MPA, the multi-faceted and multi-locational corporation is pioneering technical breakthroughs in India.
Technocart’s commitment is to be the best industrial eCommerce marketplace in India, to buy or to sell all types of high-quality industrial goods at competitive prices. We also intend to make industrial procurement quick, easy, efficient, cost-effective, flexible, and responsive. We are committed to becoming a one-stop shopping destination for all types of industrial products, tools for manufacturing, logistics, infrastructure, and agriculture industries.
We aim to achieve 100% customer satisfaction every time.
7 reasons to choose Technocart:
1. Customer-Centric Process: Technocart functions on a consultative approach where we provide solutions and not products to customers. We understand the customers' requirements and then suggest products that can meet their requirements. Our process is customer-centric and not driven merely by sales.
2. Quick & Efficient order fulfilment: All orders are dispatched within 7 days to any place in India. We have exclusive contracts with world-renowned logistics companies and shipping aggregators which are supported by technically advanced, cloud-based shipment tracking mechanisms.
3. After-Sales Support: Technocart offers excellent after-sales support through our dedicated teams that can handle technical support, order management, and shipping. Our support team is multi-lingual and experienced at handling customers from different regions of the country.
4. Dynamic Product Portfolio: Technocart promotes and sells more than 50+ brands, 100+ categories, and 5000+ products. The product portfolio is constantly growing to meet the needs of our customers.
5. Inventory-based E-commerce: Technocart is an inventory-based e-commerce company where we are the owner of the products. We are not a marketplace or drop shipping company that connects 3rd party vendors to buyers.
6. Energetic Team of Engineers: The Technocart team are energetic and experienced professionals having a deep understanding of machines and machine tools. We have more than 100 years of combined industry experience and a thorough understanding of the Indian supply chain.
7. Quality Check at Every Step: Before a product is shipped out to customers, the quality of all products is thoroughly verified by our quality assurance specialists.
All orders are prepaid orders, and all payments are made online to ensure minimal manual interference. We have an integrated payment gateway that is highly secure and has PCI DSS Level 1 compliance. We have an advanced part payment for bulk orders of high value & a ‘pay later’ arrangement for eligible customers who have a regular transaction history with Technocart.