GIC Smart Relay Logic Controller 12 - 24 VDC G8DDT11
- Type-Programmable Logic Controllers
- Supply Voltage-12 - 24 VDC
- Supply Variation- -20% to +10%
- Utilization Category Dc13-Rated Voltage (Ue): 24/125/250 V Rated Current (Ie): 2.0/0.22/0.1 A
- Contact Rating-8A @ 240 VAC / 5A @ 30 VDC (Resistive)
- Electrical Life-10⁵
- Mechanical Life-10⁷
- Utilization Category Ac 15-Rated Voltage (Ue): 120/240 V - Rated Current (Ie): 3.0/1.5 A
- Enclosure-Flame Retardant UL 94-V0
- Power Reserve-7 yrs. (at -10 C to 55 C)
- Digital Input-6
- Analog Input-2
- Timers-16 (ON Delay / Interval / Cyclic ON-OFF / OFF Delay)
- Digital Input Range-(0 - 4 VDC) OFF / (8 - 26.4 VDC) ON
- Analog Input Range-0 to 10 VDC
- Modbus Communication-Yes (RTU) (Slave)
- Ladder Programming Lines-250
- Auxiliary Relays-64
- Compare Counters-16
- Counters-16 (Up / Down -Retentive selectable)
- Time Switches-16 (Weekly / Daily)
- Analog Functions-12
- Hour Meter-4
- Weight-0.230 Kg
- Shipping & Returns
- Multi-level password and run-time parameter save facility.
- It meets all safety requirements, while at the same time saving you time and money.
- This can be used in small and medium-sized control applications.
- Used in industries to monitor and control production processes and building systems.
- Supports up to 48 I/Os (32 Digital Inputs and 16 Digital Outputs).
- GIC smart relay has 250 lines of ladder programming and DST Feature Available.
- 16 soft text messages, Time Switches, Compare Counters, Timers, Counters and 12 Analog functions, 4 Hour Meters.
- Backlit LCD Screen for display and modification of pre-selected parameters of functional blocks.
- PC software for programming, online and offline simulation, documentation, and printing.
- Designed for use in automation for commercial and industrial sectors.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
C/o S & T Engineers (P) Ltd
No.22, Vasanth Nagar,
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to the operator acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Technocart.com's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.